HER Hub - Transformative Leadership for Women and Girls
Women leaders are facing very difficult situations pressurized by their marginalized identity, on work and as individuals. They need support to empower internal strength more than practical skills for running effective organizations. Their emotional well-being, self-efficacy & internal strength are important contributing factor to the organizational sustainability.
To create space, knowledge, skills, network & accompaniment to women & girl leaders on resisting the burnout and empower them to create personal balance, focus and resilience to strengthen their organizations and to increase their work impact, HER Hub is going to organize “Transformative Leadership Training”.
1. Group / organization promoting gender equality and women’s right in Hong Kong (Priorities to HER Fund’s grantee partners)
2. Core members / leaders / organizers of the group / organization
【Group 1】Training date & time (Venue to be confirmed)
1st session: 29th May (Wed) 10am - 5pm（6 hours）
2nd session: 12th June (Wed) 10am - 5pm（6 hours）
3rd session: 28th June (Fri) 2pm - 5pm（3 hours）
4th session: 10th July (Wed) 2pm - 5pm（3 hours）
5th session: 24th July (Wed) 2pm - 5pm（3 hours）
【Group 2】Training date & time (Venue to be confirmed)
1st session: 1st June (Sat) 10am - 5pm（6 hours）
2nd session: 15th June (Sat) 10am - 5pm（6 hours）
3rd session: 29th Jun (Sat) 2pm - 5pm（3 hours）
4th session: 13th Jul (Sat) 2pm - 5pm（3 hours）
5th session: 27th Jul (Sat) 2pm - 5pm（3 hours）
No of hours: 21 hours
No of participants: 20ppl / group (2-5 ppl from each organization)
- HK$50 travel allowance will be provided to each participant for each session. Lunch (Full day only) and refreshment will also be available.
- Each group / organization has to pay HK$1,000 deposit. Deposit is refundable upon all participants in the particular group/organization reaching 80% attendances in
Date: October 2019 – August 2020 (Date and time to be confirmed)
No of hours: 14 hours + mentorship programme
No. of participants: 20 participants from Level 1
Purpose: To deepen learning of Level 1 & implement the learning in organization with maximum HK$50,000 grants.
* More details will be announced at the end of Level 1 training
Application – Level 1
1. Fill in the application form – Word / PDF
2. Submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Meeting will be arranged to understand the organizations’ situation and needs during 22 April – 5 May.
4. HER Fund will announce the list of participants on or before 12 May